Get in Touch
You are strongly encouraged to speak with the INCITE manager or representatives of the Argonne and Oak Ridge leadership computing facilities if you have explored this web site and have questions such as:
- Am I eligible for the INCITE program?
- What can I do to prepare for the INCITE call for proposals?
- Can I get access for some benchmarking work?
- What are the important things for me to emphasize in my proposal?
- When will I hear back about my proposal?
Contact the INCITE manager directly
Judith Hill, 865-576-8453, hilljc (at) doeleadershipcomputing.org
Contact the service desks at the facilities
- Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF)
- Oak Ridge Leadership Computing Facility (OLCF)
ALCF and OLCF offer year-round Director’s Discretionary programs for researchers to request small (around 1 million hours) allocations of computer time for porting, tuning, and scaling in preparation for an INCITE proposal.
- ALCF http://www.alcf.anl.gov/getting-started/apply-for-dd
- OLCF http://www.olcf.ornl.gov/support/getting-started/olcf-director-discretion-project-application/
Visit the ALCF and OLCF home pages to learn more about the centers, their support models, and their leadership-class computing systems “Mira” and “Titan”.